We’re Hiring A Digital Marketing Consultant!
Welcome to The MOB. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new business which focuses on providing social and digital marketing solutions for SMEs. Based at our offices in Epsom, Surrey, the Digital Marketing Consultant will drive social media and advertising campaigns as well as search engine optimisation (SEO) for clients across B2B and B2C industries.
You will be passionate about digital – social channels, paid media, technology, devices, websites, as well as the wider technology and marketing sector. You will play a leading role in the team, advising clients on strategy and execution of campaigns.
You will work with colleagues and clients to understand clients’ objectives and formulate effective campaign strategies. You will be responsible for designing and implementing campaigns, analysing performance data and identifying ways to optimise performance. You will liaise directly with clients, providing them with regular reports, analysis and insights.
- Monitoring Google AdWords accounts
- Monitoring Google Analytics and reporting
- Optimising websites using SEO techniques such as:
- Editing Meta Data and Alt Tags
- Keyword research
- Building Backlinks
- SEO copywriting
- Blog writing
- Research to support SEO campaigns
- Reviewing on-site optimisation
- Managing multiple social media accounts
- Creating content to share across social media
- Liaising with designers
- Implementing social media and PPC advertising campaigns
- Create creative content to share on client websites and social media channels
- Develop understanding clients and their businesses
- Day to day contact, advising clients of progress on individual projects
- Contributing to the production of regular social media reports
- Adhering to company policies and procedures, e.g.: keeping accurate timesheets
- Contributing to keeping the office clean and tidy
Skills and Experience:
- We require at least 3 Years’ experience
- Strong writing, blogging and proofreading ability
- Competence with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Google Analytics and the main social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
- An understanding of Social Advertising Platforms such as Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Creative, with experience in identifying target audiences and devising highly effective digital campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Knowledge and experience of a wide range of social media channels and digital technologies including paid for social media and experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords campaigns
- Ability to discuss the wider digital marketing mix – PPC, SEO etc
- Interest in social media
- Well organised and willing to learn
- Good sense of humour
- Understanding the need to maintain strict confidentiality of the company’s affairs and client business
- Written communication skills for producing high quality content
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
This job description summarises the purpose and responsibilities of the role; it is not a definitive list of all the tasks that may be necessary and required to be undertaken in order to achieve this purpose and responsibilities. The purpose and responsibilities of the role can be varied from time to time at the discretion of Marketing On Board, in consultation with the role holder.
Job Type: Full-time, office-based
Salary: £30,000 based on experience
No Agencies Please